Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Review of Diary of a Wimpy Kid


I reviewed more books on my Librarything. Here is a review of Diary of a Wimpy Kid.

I first found out about this good book while playing on Fun Brain. It's a really good book about a kid named Greg, but it's not exactly a book. It's a diary. Although Greg likes to say it's a journal, because he doesn't write about his feelings like his mom would like him to.

Greg lives in a world of stick figures. In this book, the cheese touch is like a plague.

I highly recommend this book to kids who want a good laugh.

I read it a while back, but I thought about it when I was writing my thank you cards for my birthday gifts.

In my Thank You cards, I was referring to a particular joke in the book, where Greg - the Wimpy Kid - was writing a thank you card to his aunt to thank her for a pair of pants that she gave him.

Greg said:

Thank you for the pants. They look so good on my legs. My friends will be so jealous that I have my very own pair of pants. Thank you for making this the best Christmas ever!
I thought that was pretty funny.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: