My friend Catherine and I were making stuff out of clay. I made chickadees. They are cute and fuzzy. I made several chickadees and a cardinal, but the cardinal only lasted a day. Here are instructions for how to make chickadees:
- Get a bit of yellow modelling clay.
- Put your hands on each side of the yellow clay and roll it around until it forms a ball.
- Get two small pieces of green modelling clay and put them on each side of the top of the chickadee for eyes.
- Get two pieces of black modelling clay and put them each side of the yellow ball for wings.
- Get a small piece of red clay and make it into a cone shape. Stick it on the front of the ball.
- Get another two pieces of red clay and put them on each side of the bottom of your yellow ball.
- Then you have a chickadee.