Sunday, June 29, 2008

Line Rider


Line Rider is a fun game. I've been playing it for an entire year. Every time, I set up a sledding course I try to make it so that there are cool stunts but he stays on the sled. One time I even got him to do a back flip without falling off. I don't really care if he falls off, because he keeps on moving anyway.
Here is some information about the newest fad in the world, Line Rider:

Boy grabs sled. Boy rides sled. A simple concept yields endless fun and the
latest Internet Phenomenon is born! In Line Rider the player draws their own
landscape with a simple pencil tool creating as many ramps, hills, and jumps as
they can imagine. Then they send a virtual sledder careening down the course
until he wipes out. The possibilities in Line Rider are only limited by the
player's imagination.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are becoming an awesome blogger!